Free (open-source CRM) Vs. Paid CRM Software
Online CRM can prove to be very beneficial for your business if implemented right with the right features. CRM program‘s basic requirements are to ease the business processes and save time for companies and users to focus on essential aspects of the business.
As a business owner, you will know for sure that quality has a price and it cannot be purchased or provided for free. But, some CRM software vendors offer free CRM for small business, the question here is are they free and usable? Or paid software is the best for your small business. Let us check
CRM Leads Management software
- Free CRM – It provides a lead management system that lets you capture and make leads from your website, other pages, your social media pages, etc. It stores and manages your data in the CRM database but there is a limit to the amount of data you can save.
- Paid CRM – You can enjoy all the free CRM features and along with that additional features like filtering and showing you the best leads possible, enjoy unlimited storage, customize CRM pipeline, get daily lead reports etc.
- Free CRM – The data in online CRM is stored in clouds hosted by third-party servers. Secure servers are expensive to maintain and free CRM vendors cannot assure the storage of data in secure servers.
- Paid CRM – Paid CRM software vendors store the data in the most secure cloud servers and take full responsibility for the security of your precious data.
- Free CRM – Users are provided with the open-source CRM services only and for additional features, users have to pay or install other software or plugins.
- Paid CRM – These are a complete package where users are provided with many different features like invoicing, marketing tools., order delivery management, etc. beneficial features at affordable prices.
- Free CRM – Many users complain that free online CRM software are usually very complex to use due to design and poor interface. Sometimes businesses have to pay charges to train their employees to use the software.
- Paid CRM- General CRM software are very user-friendly and have a very easy to use interface. Users also have an option to receive free training from the vendors if required.
- Free CRM – It is seen that open CRM system vendors usually provide better CRM software but additional features for a fee. In the free CRM software, some services have hidden charges and additional charges like users have to pay for extra features, payment is required for usage of data storage for more than the provided limit and many other expenses.
- Paid CRM – Users just have to pay for the monthly subscription and rest other services and features are entirely free to use with guaranteed no hidden charges.
- Free CRM – This software is not easy to integrate with third-party applications or software that important for carrying business tasks. Users have to manually transfer all the data from one software to another according to their usage which can result in the wastage of time.
- Paid CRM – Paid softwares easily integrate with third-party services and saves the user from the hassle of exporting and importing data.
- Free CRM – Customization options are not available in the free CRM software. Users have to use the software they get it.
- Paid CRM – Users have tons of customization options in paid CRM. Users can make optimum use of the CRM software by customizing it according to their needs.
All these points are enough to prove that Free CRM cannot help your business and work as a real CRM software is intended to. So, don’t waste your time with free CRM and switch to an affordable paid subscription-based CRM.
Check out Inji software, the best software in the market with features like CRM software, invoice system, email marketing, and many more features to grow your business. Inji software is available at an affordable rate of $9/month.